Did you know?
- The name for synthetic fiber spandex was coined as an anagram of expands.
- Yes, there is really a company called Doolittle and Dalley.
- What is in a domain name? Compaq paid over 3 million dollars to buy altavista.com domain name for their AltaVista search engine.
- The name of talk show host Oprah Winfrey's company is Harpo, reverse of her first name.
- What is the word for the fear of names? Nomatophobia!
- Big list of company name etymologies.
- Where would dotcom mania take us next? There is even a city called Half.com now.
Do you have an interesting tidbit that belongs here?
Send it our way and we'll add it here.
- Camry, a car from Toyota is an anagram of my car.
- Elantra, a car from Hyundai is an anagram of A rental.
- Civic, a car from Honda is a palindrome.
- A Toyota is a palindrome.